Where to find us

We offer

 

Parties & Banquets
  - Birthday Parties
  - Anniversary Parties
  - Dances

Weddings & Receptions
  - Wedding Rehearsal/Ceremony
  - Wedding Receptions

Conferences
  - Business Meetings
  - Trade Shows
  - Seminars and Training Sessions

Facilities Available
  - Meetings up to 250 (theater style)
  - Dining for up to 125
  - Hardwood Floor Ballroom
  - Full Service Kitchen

Location
  - Centrally located in Downtown Auburn

Auburn Masonic Hall © 2013 All Rights Reserved

The John H. Robinson Memorial Hall, also known as the Auburn Masonic Hall or the Auburn Masonic Center, was completed in 1916.  The building is clad in beautiful terra cotta manufactured by the Placer County firm of Gladding McBean. It is the last remaining historic building located on Auburn’s “Central Square”, which was built between 1900 and 1920. 

In 1990, the building was dedicated to the memory of a distinguished Mason and member of the Auburn Community, John H. Robinson. On September 12, 1998, the building was dedicated by the Native Sons of the Golden West as a “Point of Historic Significance.” 

The building is one of Auburn’s finest examples of the Beaux Arts style of Architecture.

956½ Lincoln Way

(we are on the Second Floor)

Auburn's Central Square is at the corner of Lincoln Way and High Street.

There is a city parking lot just south of the building.  

 

Our Front Door is near the south end of Auburn's Central Square